A friend sent me an epic article by a writer who wrote for pages on why he blogs..e.g. Why I Blog. My eyes glazed over on the second web page of “Much Ado About Nothing.” Don’t get me wrong. I am speed reader (2000+ wpm) but I do need some challenging discussion, significant point or amusing comment to keep me going.
Here’s why I blog:
- I like writing
- I realized what was obvious to me was not obvious to others
- I wanted share basic information about franchising that is often distorted or misstated on the Net
- I like expressing practical and common sense observations
- There are too many misconceptions about franchising
- I answer too many questions I don’t bill for.
- I can use dangling prepositions! (see above)
- I am too lazy/tired/overworked to do social networking
- My cyberspace guru said to do it.